Friday, September 14, 2007

Acknowlegment to SomeOne

This is an article to acknowledge contributions of a friend in my life...
I am not talking about my girlfriend but someone whose memories are very faint in my mind but i still remember her.I don't know how she looked, where did she live but i remember her teaching me lessons after classes, having lunch with me in breaks, sitting next to me so that she can show me her homework, who checked my pronunciation every time spoke .

These were the days when i was a young boy lacking confidence in myself, depending on others for every small thing. Not able to communicate with my classmates, i was alone.No friends ,no companions , they didn't even consider me as their classmate.I was a totally dumb boy who can't do anything at his own.

But everybody has someone in life who changes them. I had that little angel name Saranya
my first friend in life whom i always remember as a person who believed me,who encouraged me, who sat with me for hours when i stuck in one problem giving me confidence that i can do that,who understood me.

That one year, my fourth standard, changed the whole scenario.I got the self confidence, i realized my potential.That all due to a girl not even 10 years old that time.

Whatever i m today or whatever i be tomorrow i will always give credit to that small girl(i still remember her as that small girl whose lunchbox i used to eat).Thanks a lot for being there............
i still remember u my little angel!!!!!!!!

This is the first article i know a bit serious but watch out for my adventures in my wonderland
that is my small village where i am always eager to go, where everyday a comic incident happens,everybody is in his own league!!!

6 comments:

Akshay Negi said...

Bro great article...
A bit senti but it did get me into thinking about all the friends I had in my childhood whom I remember but are not in contact...
Life is not fair. Good friends don't stay forever. Specially if your dad is in the Army...
Great job. Keep blogging...

Ashraf's Pen said...

Welcome to blogging, jitu

Nice to see u hear.

Anyway its a very moving story that you tell.

One never knows what may touch us. For me it was a teacher who transformed me by telling me I could touch the sky.

And the world has never been the same again.

BTW hope u get in touch with the friend of yours.

And keep blogging

parikshat chhaila said...

well its something different innovative, nd orignal....i think that sums it up....
keep up the gud work buddy.....

Unknown said...

you never know who can change ur life
but life teaches u this...........
she was the one who changed ur life..
so u righty acknowledged her as ur angel..........................
keep the same spirit of remembering the good freinds high...........
i think this can be the greatest attribute to her

Unknown said...

just too senti yaar ...
Makes me remmember of my school days

ORION said...

good work..really touching..i think these things happen to evey one..atleast u can share it with others..not same here dude..be chill. :)