Saturday, January 9, 2010

Truth

Its been long since this blog been updated as i was busy with my technical blog.
In new year (2010), i would try my best to be regular and clear on my ideas.
Few days back, i read autobiography(My experiments with truth) of most impressive person in modern history of India, Mahatma Gandhi. I may not have learned anything from that book, but from bottom of my heart felt that if truth is on your side, sooner or later, success will follow you. It corrects the famous dialogue of movie "3 idiots". Now, for me, it's like "Seek excellence and keep unaltered truth on your side, success will follow you." If a meek lawyer, who could not defend his case and conceded defeat without uttering a word, for fear of public speaking, became the leader, having capability to take on colossal British Empire and defeat it, it was because he tread the path of truth.
'So nothing much has to be done', i resolved. Speak the truth and absolute truth only. It might hurt someone temporarily but will benefit both, him and me in long run. If you could not speak truth, it's better to stay mum than uttering a lie. This is my new year resolution apart from one which is to reduce my pot belly and learn Yoga (inspired by the book mentioned above).

No comments: